Resident Evil 7 PS4 description
- Opening the doors to a new era of horror – The next major entry in the renowned Resident Evil series makes a dramatic new shift as it comes to next generation consoles, Windows PC and PlayStation VR
- Returning to the series’ roots – Resident Evil 7 biohazard will deliver an experience reminiscent of the series’ signature gameplay including exploration, puzzles and a realistic tense atmosphere for players to encounter but will offer a complete refresh of the gameplay systems to propel the survival horror experience to the next level
- Immersive, visceral horror – A new shift for the series to first person view brings the terrifying horror directly up close and personal, PSVR compatibility heightens the chilling experience even more
- Built from the ground up on the RE Engine – Capcom’s brand new VR compatible development engine works in tandem with industry leading audio and visual technologies to create a disturbingly photorealistic experience for an unprecedented level of immersion
- Step inside the plantation now on PlayStation Plus – The standalone teaser demo “Beginning Hour” can be downloaded now by PlayStation Plus subscribers, delivering players a taste of what they can expect from Resident Evil 7 biohazard when it releases in January next year
- Building upon on last year’s “Kitchen” tech demo for PlayStation VR, the events in “Beginning Hour” see the player awaken inside a dilapidated cottage within an ominous plantation mansion
- Can players make it out alive?